Thursday, December 17, 2009
in the spirit of the holidays, i decided to compile a short but sweet list of some items that i wouldn't mind receiving. so, here we go....
1. a cute, and wonderfully odd gnome table. or as my mother likes to call them, 'midgets'. i have a few of these little guys laying around my apartment, but i think this table would be the real gem of the collection.
2. i don't know why, but these shades speak to me.
3. lately been thinking this would be a fun hobby. so, yea, why not.
4. yeah, yeah, i know, i know. but why not aim high. i love my little pc, but maybe its time to make a switch. i blame iphone. now i want all mac stuff. its a pyramid scheme, and i'm a sucker.
5. i can has a spa day?
6. i don't want the store, just alot of whats in it. i love zara. its heaven. a shopping spree? why yes!!
7. the lomo diana. its a camera. its fantastic. i likes.
8. and of course, world peace.
so, there it is. a short list of a few things, realistic and not so much that i would love. i am also accepting gifts of all shapes and sizes. i would even like something handmade, especially if it sparkles....
and of course, the gift of friendship is pretty spectacular too. happy holidays....